Boxed 1 Boxed 2Fullwidth
Bart Minter March 2016 6 Hour Race Training Plan
Troy Zimmerman 2015 National US Marathon Champion 50+ and Multi-State FSC Champ
Doug B. Leadville 100 Finisher
Madison McDaniel Multi-time winner as Junior Racing Expert/Pro Class 2016
Tim Zimmerman Expert 40+ Georgia State Cahmp, SERC Champion, Multi-time State Series Champ
Chase Peeler Cat 1 15-29 XC Racer
Lauren Gregg Cat 1 and Current Pro Mountain Bike Racer 2016
Dwayne Allgire Cat 1 30-39 XC and Endurance Mtn Bike Champion Elite Category 2016
Brooke and Peter Cat 2 30-39 XC Racers
If you are looking to step up your game on the mountain bike, then you've come to the right place. Head Coach, Drew Edsall, has hand selected a group of Professional Mountain bikers to become your coach. Each of these hand selected riders also have the experience and knowledge to take you to the fastest and best rider you can be. Not only will they coach you, but Coach Drew will be there at your side helping along the way also. Here's the details:
The goal at Coachdrewedsall.com is to get each and every individual athlete better, faster and stronger. This includes a very high standard for all coaches. Each and every coach is a highly qualified Pro mountain biker and is thoroughly reviewed and taught how to combine their own knowledge with the latest race proven and scientific training methodologies to get you to your top potential. Every athlete Coach Drew has worked with has improved, and here at Coachdrewedsall.com, Coach Drew has developed a thorough business model to develop the best coaches in the Nation also. Here's a rundown of One on One Coaching:
1) You select the exact individual coaching plan you are interested in below along with the specific coach you are looking to be coached by
2) Immediately after checkout, you will be sent an email with a questionnaire asking multiple questions that will allow us to completely dissect everything we need to know to make a program for you, and only you. We will begin looking over your entire background as an athlete (i.e. where you are and have been) and also reviewing your future aspirations as a cyclist (i.e. where you want to go).
3) Within 24-48 business hours, Head Coach Drew Edsall will be in contact with you setting up your first phone call appointment with the coach you choose. This first call will be a conference call between all of you to cover each and every bit of information we need to make sure the program is designed for you and only you. In addition to that, we will discuss the entire coaching process, answer any questions you might have, and start to get to know you as an athlete. This is the first step of many more to getting you faster, better, and stronger than you have ever been before!
4) After the first phone call, we will setup 3-4 more calls within the first month. These calls allow us to get to know you better as an athlete, allows us to make more changes to make sure the training/racing is going as planned, and also allows you to ask us any questions you might have. Many of these calls cover all the basics and fundamentals to training including nutrition, equipment choice, workout execution, power and heart rate baseline setups and zone setup, scheduling conflicts/adjustments, and allow us to see who you are and what training modalities will work best for you.
5) After the first month, you are moved over to the specific Coaching Plan (see below), that you choose.
To get started, pick the plan, pay your invoice, and we will get you going. From then on, you will be invoiced every month automatically at the same time every month.
If you aren't 100% sure on which plan you would like to go with, and/or would like us to reach out to you prior to you picking a plan, please fill out a Start-Up Form Here and we will be in touch very soon
If you are interested in joining Coachdrewedsall.com and being coached by the best of the best then all you have to do is sign up by selecting the program below, and within 48 hours we will have you talking with Head Coach Drew via email, and moving forward to being the fastest mountain biker you can be! Remember, there is a 100% 30 Day Guarantee. We strongly believe you will get faster, stronger, and better, and if that isn't the case we will get you your money back.Meet our Coaches by Clicking Here
However, if interested in getting coached, but would like some help figuring out which plan to go with, then please fill out the start up form here: Coaching Start Up Form
Training Peaks Account
Detailed Workout Analysis
HR Training | Zone Setup
Power, Testing, & Zone Setup
Professional Equipment Advice
Sports Mental Training/Advice
Performance Chart Evaluation
One Time Start Up Fee